About Autismo Burgos
Autismo Burgos develops a permanent collaboration with public and private institutions (education, social and health care fields). Furthermore, it works closely with other associations on the social field and promotes professional development and training in disability and autism areas.
The Association attends 294 users and their families; 110 professionals work in it.
Services provided include:
- Assessments of special and specific needs for people with autism
- Special Education School for children with autism
- High Functioning Service
- Family support
- Day Centre for Adults
- Leisure time Service
- Residential Service to improve independent life and family support
- Design and Development of special software
- Diagnostic Assessment and Guidance
- Early intervention service
Its Quality policy is focused on people, professionalization, Innovation attitude, Transparency, Scientific evidence based, Community based, and Lifelong learning education. Its approach consists of promoting personal skills and of wealth-producing participation in the bosom of the community. They consider that the education applied to all the areas of the life of the individual is the best tool to contribute to the achievement of the above mentioned goals.